Your health and wellbeing, and that of our guests and team, is our absolute priority and we are committed
to providing the highest standards of service, cleanliness and hygiene.
Alcohol based sanitiser will be available throughout our rooms and restaurant and our rooms will be deep
cleaned daily as well as communal areas being sanitised throughout the day.
We understand that the nature of travel is uncertain at present, so we want to make sure you have peace of
mind when booking with us.
All cancellation costs will be waived, no admin or booking fee will be charged and all monies will
be refunded, regardless of the cancellation period if one of the following conditions are met:
In the case where our guests are not permitted to travel due to government regulation by either South Africa/
Eswatini or clients’ country of residence.
• Airlines decide to halt operations to the country over that time period of intended travelling.
• A travel advisory is put in place against traveling to South Africa/Eswatini (proof of this will be requested from
• South Africa/Eswatini falls under official government sanctioned lockdown.
• A mandatory quarantine period is imposed by South Africa/Eswatini or on return to the guest’s country of
• If the guest has contracted COVID-19 and is in quarantine or under medical treatment up to 48 hours prior to
travel. In such a case, supportive documentation will be required.
• Our Hotel has a medical incident related to the COVID 19 and is forced to close temporarily.
The above terms are relevant to COVID 19 cancellations ONLY. Please note: cancellations due to fear
of contracting COVID-19 or the prevalence of comorbidities will NOT constitute legitimate grounds for
cancellation with waivered fees.